Gender statistics is a cross-cutting field that helps us understand how gender issues affect individuals and society.
The UNECE Statistical Division and partners developed training videos on a large number of gender statistics-related topics:
- Gender and population sub-groups;
- Gender pay gap;
- Gender-based violence;
- Measuring informal employment;
- Incorporating labor into gender statistics;
- Reconciliation of family and work life;
- Disseminating and communicating gender statistics;
- Gender and decision-making;
- Time use surveys;
- Gender, entrepreneurship, and access to finance and;
- Gender and infrastructure.