“Bad data on women and girls is just as damaging on no data on women and girls.”
In this webinar, Data2X convened top researchers and practitioners to explore new research from Data2X’s new report, Mapping Gender Data Gaps: An SDG Era Update.
Speakers discussed methodologies used to identify gender data gaps across six key areas (economic opportunities, education, environment, health, human security, and public participation); reflected on areas where progress has been made in closing gender data gaps and; dug deeper into areas where progress has been stagnant and new gaps have emerged.
- Kathleen G. Beegle, Lead Economist, Gender, The World Bank
- Mayra Buvinic, Senior Fellow, Data2X
- Emily Courey Pryor, Executive Director, Data2X
- Molly Gilligan, Gender and Environment Specialist (Former Consultant for the IUCN)
- Kate Grantham, International Development Researcher and Consultant