On March 7, 2018, alongside the 49th Commission of the UN Statistical Commission, Data2X hosted a side event entitled “Data to Policy: Time Use Surveys and the Sustainable Development Goals”.
This event brought together representatives from multilateral agencies and national statistics offices to discuss the implementation, policy impact, and future of Time Use Surveys, and launched a new Data2X report: Invisible No More? A Methodology and Policy Review of How Time Use Surveys Measure Unpaid Work, which explores the link between time use data and policy outcomes.
- Elisa Benes, Senior Statistician, ILO
- Francesca Grum, Chief of Social and Housing Statistics, UNSD
- Bénédicte de la Brière, Lead Economist, World Bank
- Marjo Bruun, Director General, Statistics Finland
- Irenius Ruyobya, Acting Director of Statistical Operations Division, Tanzania Bureau of Statistics
- Enrique de Alba, Vice President of Sociodemographic Information, INEGI Mexico
- Ayush Ariunzaya, Chairwoman, National Statistical Office, Mongolia
Press coverage of this report launch: